2. Collection and Use of Personal Information: Edge may collect Personal Information when you use certain services on the Edge web site or when you visit cookie-enabled web pages. Edge may also log your IP address when you use the Edge web site. Edge uses this Personal Information to fulfill requests for our services or products, to contact users regarding changes to our site or our business, and to customize the content that you might see on the Edge web site. Edge may also use "cookie" files to better serve your needs by creating a customized web site which fits your needs.
3. Sharing and Disclosure of Personal Information: Edge will not sell or rent your Personal Information to any individual, business, or government entity. Edge will share your Personal Information with other entities should you request Edge to share such information, or if Edge is required to respond to court orders, subpoenas or other legal process.
4. User Accounts: Edge allows users to set up personal accounts in conjunction with their usage of the web site or to participate in our on-line communities, such as our message boards. You have the ability to edit your User Information at any time, and may delete your account at your convenience. Under no condition will Edge share your user account information with another individual, business or government entity, unless Edge is required to respond to court orders, subpoenas or other legal process.
5. Encryption: All user account pages are protected with SSL encryption. All user accounts must be accessed with usernames and passwords. You are advised not to share your username and password with any other person.
6. Amendments: Edge reserves the right to amend this policy at any time. Edge will contact registered users by e-mail, and shall also post a notice of changes on its web site, when and if the terms of this policy are amended.
7. Contact: You may contact Edge directly by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions regarding this policy.